Live Dealer Blackjack UK Casinos in 2023 for UK Players
A live dealer blackjack UK casino game is one in which a live blackjack dealer shuffles and deals real decks of cards. Play at the same leisurely pace as you would at a legitimate casino, banter with the dealer and other players while betting, and enjoy the game interface.
400% + 5% Daily Cashback
Up to £/$/€ 1200 +10% Daily Cashback
Up to £/$/€ 3000
750% up to £/$/€3000
We’ve thoroughly investigated all of the sites on our list, choosing the new and established casinos that players enjoy for their game variety and bonus payouts, as well as the best online live dealer blackjack play. We’ll show you how to locate top live dealer blackjack casinos and how live blackjack operates, as well as provide some advice on how to enhance your blackjack technique.
Why you should try Live Dealer Blackjack
Blackjack on the Play’Duo has everything you could want from a blackjack game. It brings the real-life aspect of blackjack into your house or pocket, giving you the ultimate experience without restricting you in any way. You may play at your leisure, any time, and anywhere. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits.
Convenience and ease of use
You have complete control of the environment in live dealer blackjack games, and you may hit, double down, or relax in your favorite chair, sofa, recliner, or bed. This is your game, and you have total command over the surrounding environment. Do you want some old-fashioned rock music as background noise? Turn it on. Would you rather drink herbal fruit tea than a cocktail? Allow it to be yours. One of the finest features of live dealer gaming is this ability to choose how to spend your money.
No Fears of Rigged Games
There are no rigged games in any casino we suggest, but there are still individuals who have concerns and issues. The fundamental reason for these concerns is that how can they be sure it’s real if they can’t see a person dealing the cards? If you have these worries, live dealer blackjack games may be the answer.
A real dealership man
One of the major attractions of being able to play live blackjack over the internet is having the opportunity to converse with a real, live human being who is seen via a webcam. This adds a lot of life and enjoyment to the game, especially if the live blackjack dealer is an attractive woman.
It would be difficult to discover a hardcore player that likes a mechanical, uninteresting “computer” dealer rather than the action offered by a live dealer blackjack. Sure, playing blackjack at most online casinos is enjoyable, but there’s no doubt that the top online live blackjack tables are far superior.
You choose a dealer
We have included online casinos that offer the finest experience feasible. One aspect of this is providing you with many alternatives and possibilities. This includes the option to pick your own live blackjack dealer, which is great for customization. The options available differ from site to site, but they typically allow you to choose between male, female, and other styles. It’s a nice touch regardless of whether or not it’s significant for every player.
Let’s be honest: live blackjack is just superior, and because of streaming video and broadband internet connections, as well as the finest live dealer possible, it’s reached a new level.
It’s Safe and Secure
Let’s be honest, driving long distances to the casino is dangerous due to traffic, weather, and road conditions. Why not forgo the need for speed and sit down at a virtual blackjack table if you’re in the mood to play 21? Our top selections are equipped with cutting-edge security systems that guarantee your complete safety.
How we rate the best online casinos with live blackjack
To evaluate the security measures, payout speeds, and other aspects of each casino we rate, our staff went through a 25-step reviews process to test everything from protection methods to payment rates. This ensures that you only receive the highest-rated live blackjack casinos on the market.
- Fast payouts. You’ve won a large sum of money, but you wish to withdraw your winnings. All of our suggested sites have been reviewed to ensure that payout speeds are quick and painless.
- Personal information must be kept secure. Keeping your personal information safe when playing at an online casino is a top priority. Encryption software that is on the cutting edge is used by our top-rated live blackjack casinos.
- There are several different game variants, such as Double Exposure. The casinos that wow us the most provide a variety of options for playing real-time blackjack from the comfort of your own home, whether on mobile or desktop.
- Reliability. Not everyone has access to fiber optic broadband that is quick and reliable, so our suggested places run smoothly and free of interruptions. Customer care professionals that are available 24/7 are also essential to our suggestions.
- The most reputable live blackjack casinos should accept a variety of payment options to allow you to deposit money. It doesn’t get on our top-rated list if an online casino fails to meet this standard.
- We pay close attention to the following factors:. Bonuses. It’s not simply the value that draws our testers’ attention; they also examine the conditions under which bonuses are redeemed to ensure that what looks like a no-brainer isn’t.
How does live blackjack work?
Every online casino on this page will provide you with an immersive live casino experience, using software from some of the world’s best game vendors. To begin, choose a site that interests you and follow these simple instructions:
- Create a casino account. You must supply your real name, address, phone number and payment information in addition to your e-mail address and preferred currency.
- After you’ve completed the registration process, make your first deposit. The casino will provide a list of payment choices for you to choose from, so you can pick the one that’s best for you.
- Claim your welcome bonus. In most situations, your initial deposit bonus will be allocated automatically, although you may need to claim it in your offers area at certain casinos.
- Click the Live Casino button at the top of your screen, then select Blackjack from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a live blackjack game. The minimum bet at each table is usually £0.50 to £20 or more, depending on the casino.
- Check the game regulations. The majority of tables will include a description of rules and table restrictions in the information section.
- Once you’re ready, take a seat and begin playing. The tables may fill up quickly at peak times, but you may also bet behind other players if necessary. This is a wonderful technique to employ if you want to get a feel for the games before sitting down at the table.
It’s simple to withdraw your profits if you have a good game. To cash out, go to the cashier area, choose Withdrawal, then select the amount you wish to withdraw. Your initial withdrawal should be a straightforward process if there are no further wagering conditions and you’ve supplied all of the necessary documentation. It may take anything from an hour to a few days for it to be completed.
Live Dealer Blackjack vs. Land-based Casino
Live casinos, in essence, offer players a real casino experience at home. To give the impression of reality, live casinos try to duplicate as many land-based casino features as possible. The actual dealer is the most apparent resemblance, but there are several others.
Betting on blackjack at live casinos is the same as betting in land-based casinos. To put your bet, choose the chip denominations and click the bet pocket. Make your in-game hand judgments based on basic blackjack strategy and to assist you win more often.
The social aspect of land-based casinos cannot be replicated online, but most live blackjack games allow you to communicate with the dealer and other players. The chat function might be incorporated into the game’s interface or offered as a separate pop-up window. This adds a more social feel to live dealer blackjack than traditional online blackjack games.
One of the benefits to playing live blackjack with a dealer is that new players are less likely to break etiquette norms than at a land-based casino. You should not hand cash to the dealer in a brick and mortar casino, and there are specific chip-handling procedures that must be followed.
You can’t break any of these rules at a live dealer casino. Live dealer blackjack etiquette is much easier: be polite, say hi to the dealer, and keep conversations lighthearted. There are several more reasons to play at a live-dealer casino rather than a physical one:
- You have a wider range of blackjack games to select from.
- If the game allows it, you can bet behind players without asking the player’s permission.
- If a seat becomes open, you may join a table in the middle of a shoe.
- To help you control your bankroll, you may set gambling restrictions at live dealer casinos.
- New players at online casinos are sometimes rewarded with large welcome bonuses, while loyalty systems are used to reward regular customers.
Types of Blackjack Rules in Live Dealer Casinos
Here you’ll discover some of the numerous live dealer blackjack rules, hands, and characteristics you might come across while playing online, so you’ll be prepared for any changes on the table.
- Bet Behind. You may bet on another player’s hand while waiting for a seat at the table by using this method. At some live dealer blackjack tables, you can wager as much as you want behinds.
- Double Any 2. Now, the more you include in your hand that is already playable, the better. This means you can double down when you have any combination of cards, allowing for greater freedom to choose.
- Double 9-11. When you have 9, 10, or 11, the maximum raise is 2. When you get to your final three cards in a stud hand of five cards or fewer (usually only two), there’s no way to double down unless you’re dealt a pair on which to place that second bet.
- Hit Split Aces. After you split a pair of aces, this straightforward regulation implies that you can only receive one more card.
- Resplit. You can split two identical cards once again after you’ve divided a pair, and receive another identical pair.
- Side Bets. Live blackjack tables frequently provide chances to place side bets. They are wagers on specific outcomes, with substantial rewards sometimes associated.
- Surrender. The option to surrender your hand before your turn means you will receive half of your bet back.
- 10 Card Charlie. The cards are dealt, and you have a hand of ten or more cards. It’s uncommon for someone to get a hand with ten or more cards under normal circumstances, but if the rule is in effect during the game, it might result in an automatic victory or an absolutely staggering prize.
If you’re new to the game, we recommend starting with the most basic form of live blackjack. You may learn additional games that include these unique features once you have mastered the basic principles of the game. Our How to Play Blackjack information is a good place to start for those who are unfamiliar with blackjack.
How to start playing blackjack with a live dealer
The goal of live dealer blackjack is to have a greater total card count than the dealer without exceeding 21. The ideal hand in blackjack is when the first two cards are worth exactly 21. There may be up to seven additional players in the game you play against the dealer.
8 standard 52-card decks are used by most online casinos. Face cards are worth 10 and aces are worth 1 or 11, depending on the game. A round of live dealer blackjack with a reputable online casino will be comparable to the following if you have logged in and made a deposit:
- Make a wager. You will place a bet on one of the contestants.
- The dealer should deal one card face up to all players once all bets have been placed.
- To the dealer’s left, begin. The game will start with the player to the dealer’s left.
- A second card will be dealt face up to all players, and face down to the dealer.
- The value of your card is shown. On your screen, you will see the complete value of your card.
- If you have a total of 21, you’ve got yourself a blackjack, and you win.
- Deal another card. If the dealer does not have 21, the players may be given another card.
- ‘Double Down’ demands that you bet twice to receive another card in your hand.
- You can also ‘Hit’ to receive another card and boost the total value of your hand.
- You can double up and ‘Stand’ when you’re satisfied with your hand count.
- Split your cards. If your initial hand has two cards with the same value, you may ‘Split’ them to create two separate hands, each with its own wager equivalent to your original bet.
- A second card will be dealt to both hands, and you may ‘Hit’’ before deciding to ‘Stand.’
- If you have an ace-high hand, it’s usually best to split the aces. You can only receive one card per hand if you split aces.
- You’re a winner! The dealer turns over their face down card when all players have made their plays.
Live Dealer Blackjack Goal
If the dealer’s cards total 16 or less, they must hit. If the value is 18 or more, they must stand. You bust if your hand totals more than 21. If you win your bet if the value of your hand is closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand or if the dealer has gone over 21. You get back your stake if you and the dealer have equal values at the end of a “Push.”
Blackjack Game Types Available in Live Dealer Casinos
Developers come up with unique ways to differentiate their live blackjack games from one another, even while adhering to the standard regulations of one of the game’s two most popular variants—American or European. Here are some of our favorite kinds of live blackjack games.
It’s a good idea to start with blackjack online if you’re unfamiliar with it. Classic blackjack is an easy and approachable version of the game played in the United States. It has an RTP of 99.65 percent, but this is dependent on effective strategy.
Traditionally, blackjack has been played with only one deck, but game designers modify the rules in their games to accommodate up to eight decks. Dealers hitting with a 16 or soft 17 are among the regulations; standing on a hard 17 or higher is permitted; and you may double down on any hand. There are no surrender calls available.
Players with a taste for something buttery may enjoy the release of NetEnt’s Starburst. However, gamers who want to get their hands on the live dealer experience should try Lightning Blackjack from Evolution Gaming instead. Each successful hand in this game is guaranteed to earn a multiplier ranging from 2 to 25x on the next round, resulting in bigger payouts when you win two hands in a row.
In comparison to American blackjack, European blackjack has somewhat more betting limitations. Players are only able to make a double down call if the total value of their hand is 9, 10, or 11, for example.
Players can only split their hands once, and same-value cards must be divided — such as a jack and a queen rather than a jack and a queen. The RTP is slightly lower as a result of the stricter regulations, coming in at 99.6 percent.
Live Blackjack, as a part of Playtech’s Live Blackjack collection, features two types of rules: European and Vegas. The game is made up of eight decks and includes blackjack’s most popular side bets: Perfect Pairs, Bet Behind, and 21+3. On any hand, you may double down; however, aces can only take one more card if they are split.
The most popular blackjack variants are those that allow players to use only one hand, with multi-hand blackjack raising the stakes by combining several hands into a single round. The number of hands generally ranges from three to five — these will be played out in turn just like other players’ hands if they were held at the table.
There aren’t any known live multi-hand blackjack games right now, but Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, NetEnt, and Playtech have all developed popular RNG versions of the game.
Double Exposure Blackjack
A variant of blackjack in which the dealer’s cards are dealt face up, giving players at the table an early edge. However, just like in all other blackjack games, any advantages are offset by additional regulations.
The dealer wins the hand in the case of a tie or push, and reduced payouts on blackjacks from the usual 3:2 to a less generous 1:1. In line with these modifications, typical double exposure blackjack games have an RTP of 99.33%.
If you’d like to test this variant without risking any of your own money, you can play NetEnt’s Double Exposure Blackjack Pro Series for free. In an RNG format, however, there aren’t any double exposure games available in a live dealer setting.
Blackjack is a card game that involves combining cards to create the best hand possible. It’s in this category of games, known as 21, that we find blackjack. This Spanish variant of 21 may be considered a precursor to contemporary blackjack games, with some important variations in the regulations.
The most important of these is that all of the tens are removed from the playing decks before they’re dealt. As a result, in Spanish 21, there’s a greater emphasis on gathering a lot of cards in one hand, which can result in bigger payouts as follows:
- A hand of five cards pays 3:2.
- A hand of six cards pays 2:1.
- A hand of seven cards pays 3:1.
- 21 with three sevens pays 3:1
- 21 with six-seven-eight pays 3:2
- 21 with three sevens of the same suit pays 2:1
- 21 with three sevens, when the dealer does not have a fourth, the payout is 50:1.
Some gamers prefer Spanish 21 since there is no push rule in tied blackjacks, making it easier to win. When both participant and dealer land a blackjack, the player usually only gets their money back; however, in most versions of Spanish 21 game, the player wins when this happens.
Microgaming’s Spanish 21 Blackjack Gold is a great option if you want to play this type of blackjack online. The RTP for Spanish 21 Blackjack Gold is 99%. There are no live casino versions of Spanish 21, so you’ll have to make do with RNG games.
Speed Blackjack is the most popular live blackjack game. Speed Blackjack is a new creation from Evolution that was introduced in 2020 and follows the same regulations as its Live Blackjack counterpart.
However, as the name implies, players will need to be on their toes here: after the first two cards are dealt to each player, everyone at the table will have a simultaneous opportunity to make the first betting choice –– that is, double down, hit or split their hands. The player who makes the fastest call will get their next card first, and betting will then proceed in this new sequence.
In Speed Blackjack, the dealer’s upcard is revealed after each player has decided whether to stand or hit. This allows every player more control of the round and speeds up gameplay by between 30 and 40%. If you think you can keep up, visit a Speed Blackjack casino.
Free Blackjack Games
Many online casinos provide free blackjack games to their members, in which players may bet using a simulated representation of money. This is usually known as credit, and it has no cost for players to utilize and enjoy; after all, blackjack is one of the world’s most popular card games, with many gamers not requiring the gambling aspect in order to have entertainment at the table.
You won’t be able to play live blackjack for free, since seats at the table are reserved for players who are using real money. There are hundreds of free RNG blackjack games available, which is a fantastic place to learn how to play and discover the quirks of each variant while also perfecting your blackjack strategy.
Live Blackjack House Edge and RTP
It’s well known that the house always wins in casinos. This implies that the casino has a small edge built into games to ensure that players lose money over time in real terms.
It’s important to remember that the house edge is calculated using a random number generator (RNG). In this situation, you’re essentially betting against yourself. If you consider it, it makes sense: after all, how can a casino make money? The house edge is the percentage of money wagered by players that they are expected to lose over time out of total money invested. For example, the typical house advantage for online slot machines is 4%.
For every £100 wagered on slot machines, an online casino will make a £4 profit in the long run. This is only apparent over a much larger sample, but there’s no doubt that the house edge is always there. The RTP (Return to Player) is the remaining £96, which is paid back to players in winnings in our situation, and it stands for return to player.
Apart from being an exciting pastime, blackjack has a small house edge that favors players by giving them more opportunity to win. The same house advantage and RTP apply to live casino blackjack as it does to online versions. The precise figures are determined entirely on the type of live blackjack variant you choose and whether you make specific bets. For example, basic blackjack has a 0.5 percent house edge.
The Importance of Bonuses in Live Blackjack
Welcome bonuses are an important consideration when selecting a good live blackjack site. Some people are prepared to lose thousands of dollars every day, but they do so nonetheless. We’ve done deals to provide our readers the greatest welcome bonuses possible, especially for those who wish to play online blackjack live, so don’t pass up on any opportunity to increase your bankroll.
Online blackjack is an exciting game that is also a lot of fun. These incentives are available to both online blackjack live players and slot machine fans alike. It’s free money, so it’s a big plus for any player.
Play live blackjack on mobile
The most exciting part of online blackjack is that you can play against live dealers, as well as the top mobile blackjack games. This means that no one will be excluded from this pulse-pounding version of the game.
Whether you’re on the bus or taking a long break at work, you may easily log into your favorite online casino and start playing blackjack live. This is true regardless of the device you use. You will obviously need to be connected to the internet – a good 3G or 4G connection is enough to play, but WiFi works more often.
Because there are numerous versions of the game available for mobile, players may enjoy the full breadth of games on the move. Maybe you should give it a go when you want to play live blackjack online next?
This is important to know before playing on a mobile device
Take a look at our four most important pieces of advice for mobile players below to get started playing live dealer blackjack on your smartphone.
- You Should Be Extremely Wary Of Untrustworthy Connections. If you’re connecting to a WiFi network you don’t know or trust, don’t provide personal or financial information. Instead, wait until you’re on a connection that you can trust completely.
- Only Play at Approved Casinos. You should only play live blackjack on a mobile casino that we have certified. This is due to the fact that we go through websites carefully and only suggest those with the highest levels of security.
- Check Your Data. You’ll be utilizing data if you’re playing with a 3G or 4G connection. Live dealer blackjack is frequently streamed in high definition, which will consume your monthly limit! To avoid an unpleasant surprise charge at the end of the month, keep track of your usage.
- Make a habit of keeping your device charged. There’s nothing more annoying than having your battery run out while you’re on a hot streak. Make sure that you charge your smartphone or tablet’s battery at least once every day.
Live Вealer Blackjack Casino Software
Live blackjack games for online casinos are developed by a variety of firms. Some software companies, on the other hand, stand out as being better due to the quality of their games, types offered, and player fairness. We believe it is critical to identify the best sites to play live dealer blackjack, which include those that provide games from leading developers such as:
- Evolution Gaming: There is no more recognized brand in live dealer casino games than Evolution Gaming. Evolution Casino, the world’s largest software supplier for casino table and card games, offers 12 live blackjack variants, including VIP Blackjack and Blackjack Party.
- Microgaming: Noted for being the most established and prolific online casino software developer, Microgaming offers over 800 slots and casino games. Side bets are available in some of these titles, which is typical.
- NetEnt is a leading supplier of casino games and slots with excellent visual quality. This artistic flare also shows in NetEnt’s live casino activities, such as spectacular live blackjack tables.
- Playtech: Also one of the oldest online casino software developers, Playtech has decades of experience developing some of the market’s most popular online casino games, including outstanding live blackjack variants.
- A fast-growing company, Pragmatic Play is a relatively new entrant to the live casino sector. The firm began as a slot provider and quickly captivated casino players’ attention with innovative live blackjack and other live dealer table games.
Deposits and Withdrawals at a Live Blackjack Casino
When it comes to money, casino players like options. Top internet casinos provide a variety of payment choices to meet the demands of various clients. Our staff recommends live blackjack casino sites with a wide range of payment options whether you’re depositing or withdrawing funds.
Maybe you’d prefer to go the old-fashioned route and deposit money into your account using a bank transfer or debit card. You may also pay with a prepaid card, such as PaySafeCard, or use Apple Pay or Google Pay to pay for goods and services using your mobile phone. PayPal, MuchBetter, and other e-wallets are preferred by many clients. What about going forward in time with cryptocurrencies? In 2021, online casinos will have it all; see our list of casinos offering the payment options you want to use.
Responsibly Playing Live Blackjack on Live Dealer Sites
Gambling is a fun pastime that should be enjoyed, but it has its risks. Responsible gambling entails betting safely and within your means, as well as taking advantage of casino policies that support responsible gambling.
Never put money on anything if you’re under the influence, and never Chase your losses. To ensure that you can place bets with confidence, avoid any blackjack live casinos that don’t have a valid license. If you’re ever playing Blackjack outside of the UK, make sure the company is licensed by the relevant authority, such as the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Make use of on-site limiters, which might be set at daily or monthly intervals, to restrict yourself. Finally, always read the terms and conditions and make sure you’ve understood wagering restrictions and other limitations imposed on your bonuses to avoid any disappointment or unpleasant surprises.
We take our duty and responsibilities in the gambling industry very seriously. If you or someone you know is having problems with gambling, there are a number of specialized organizations that can help and support you.
- Gamblers Anonymous
We must emphasize again that live casino blackjack games have better realism and convenience than any other type of online gaming. Their high standard and features appeal to new as well as seasoned gamers. Furthermore, live blackjack versions are mobile-friendly, allowing you to enjoy yourself whenever and wherever you choose.
Live blackjack is one of a tiny number of online casinos that provides unique incentives for live blackjack play. Many welcome bonus wagering requirements include the game, although not all do.
For those who love a challenge and want to play real money against the house, live dealer blackjack is highly recommended. Anyway, card fans, our page is coming to an end, and there’s only one section left… but don’t worry! This blackjack live strategy isn’t everything we have to offer you.
We have millions of pages for you, some of which are simply for fun and others that can assist you in locating the greatest places to play different games, such as the top live roulette UK casinos! You should always play responsibly to get the best gaming experience regardless of whether you play live blackjack, live roulette, or any other casino game.
What is live dealer blackjack, and how does it work?
Live dealer blackjack is a casino game in which a real person acts as the dealer, genuine cards are used, and a genuine table is employed. Players will be able to communicate with the dealer via live HD video streaming and see every hand being dealt in real time. There are several camera angles accessible, allowing players to zoom into the table from various angles. The player may also converse with the dealer, who will be equipped with a microphone. Live dealer blackjack is comparable to playing at a casino without having to leave your home.
Is it safe to play live dealer blackjack online?
Live dealer blackjack is just as safe as any other online casino blackjack game, with the benefit of being able to view the dealer directly via a stream from a bricks and mortar casino or a studio. If the establishment in question is licensed and meets stringent standards for its live casino service as well as all of its other gaming games on line, it will have been subjected to equally tight regulations.
Is there a way to count cards while playing live blackjack?
While the presence of a live dealer and actual cards may seem to make live dealer blackjack vulnerable to card counting, this is not the case. All good live casino dealers carry a shoe that contains several decks of cards and shuffles them on a regular basis, making it more difficult for players to count cards.
Is it possible to play for free?
Live dealer blackjack is offered by some casinos that don’t want you to practice for free on their live casino games, but some will allow you to do so. Of course, playing traditional online blackjack games for free as a method of training before moving on to real money live dealer games is an option.
Is the chance of winning regular online blackjack comparable?
In general, live dealer blackjack games have comparable odds to online casino play in general, since nothing about the game has changed. You’re still competing against the dealer, and the way to win and lose is identical to traditional blackjack games on the internet.
Is it possible to play live blackjack on my mobile phone?
Live dealer games on mobile and tablet devices are becoming increasingly popular, with most online casinos now offering live dealer games for mobile and tablet devices. You’ll need a fast internet connection, whether it’s Wi-Fi or 4G, to get the most out of your mobile live dealer experience, just as you would with any live dealer game online.
Is there anything I can do to improve my chances of winning?
Yes, there are a variety of methods you can use to lower your chances in the same way as with other online blackjack games. The fundamental betting technique might help you reduce the house edge to around 0.5 percent.
This method works best on a regular live game (not variations like Spanish 21), and it’s based on a set of rules for playing each hand. The fewer decks, the better. You must understand the terms of blackjack, the regulations, and the bets in order to perfect this strategy.
What is the finest live dealer blackjack available from an online casino?
At select sites, blackjack may be played live. Many of these have a solid reputation in the gaming industry and are recognized for their good behavior. If you want to maximize your winnings, we recommend Jackpot City Casino.
Is live blackjack at a casino online really rigged?
There are no rigged live dealer blackjack casinos on our list. Live dealer games, like online casino games, are subjected to third-party assessments to ensure that everything is completely secure and fair. The gaming site’s accreditation will always be visible, so you can quickly determine if it has been independently tested in accordance with its license terms.
If the program was created by a reputable name, such as Playtech, Microgaming, or Evolution Gaming, you can forget any worries about rigged games.