Best Zimpler Casinos Sites UK 2023
Zimpler is a mobile payment solution that allows you to fund your account from your phone at the best casinos in the UK. We noticed an increasing number of people searching for Zimpler Casino sites, so we created the most complete list. Check out the following pages for more information about Zimpler Casinos in the United Kingdom!
100% up to £ 200
New players only. Minimum deposit of £10. Welcome offer can be activated only once, when making your first deposit. Up to £200 bonus, 35x wagering. Valid for 60 calendar days from activation. 18+. Full Terms Apply. Gamble responsibly. www.BeGambleAware.org
20 Free Spins
First deposit only. Min deposit & spend £20. Max 70 spins on Fishin Frenzy Jackpot King at 10p per spin. Spins credited upon spend of £20. Full T&Cs apply.
Up to £100 + 50 FS
T&Cs apply. New reg only. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 25 wager-free spins x10p to added to Big Bass Splash with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry.
100% up to £ 25 + 25 FS
18+. New players only. Min. deposit: £20. 100 spins require 3 deposits. Min second and third deposit £20. Spins and bonus wagering x35. Spins expire after 24 hours
50 FREE SPINS
First deposit only. 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead slot. Free Spin valued at £0.10. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies.
Zimpler offers a wonderful answer for those who wish to fund their account through their mobile phone as mobile casinos grow in popularity. We’ve noticed an increase in the number of people looking for Zimpler Casinos, so we compiled the most comprehensive list. While Sweden is big on Zimpler, there’s growing interest in the game in other countries. There are no unregulated casinos on our list, and we’ve done everything possible to gather all of the best alternatives for you.
Zimpler is a Swedish FinTech startup based in Stockholm, Malta, and Gothenburg that was founded in 2016. The main objective of this firm is to develop a payments system for instantaneous transactions that works on any device, mobile or desktop.
Zimpler has rapidly amassed a few hundred thousand happy consumers since its inception. Furthermore, online casinos have recognized the system’s potential, allowing internet casino players to make quick deposits and withdrawals using Zimpler.
Zimpler has expanded its horizons to cover other countries, including the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. As a result, anybody with an account at one of Zimpler’s supported banks may simply register and deposit money to a virtual casino.
Zimpler is a relatively new arrival on the UK scene, so you’re more likely to encounter it at newer online casinos. These same online casinos are also more likely to provide gamers with the newest gaming experiences such as live dealers and scratch cards, as well as sports betting.
Zimpler As An Online Casino Payment Method
Zimpler has grown in popularity among gamblers in recent years, owing to its quickness, efficiency, and security. You may get some fantastic features with Zimpler if you use it as a deposit method at leading casino sites or sports betting sites. Zimpler, like other e-wallets, permits you to make deposits without giving financial information to the site’s operator. Furthermore, unlike other digital payment systems, Zimpler eliminates the difficulty of establishing an account that you would otherwise encounter. Zimpler also includes a handy built-in budgeting tool that is ideal for gamblers who wish to have more control over their bankroll.
There are many Zimpler casino websites to choose from, so determining which one is appropriate for you might be difficult. Our payment pros make the process simple by suggesting only the top Zimpler gambling sites. Read this in-depth guide to learn everything you need to know about utilizing Zimpler and selecting the finest Zimpler casinos and sportsbooks.
How to use Zimpler at Online Casinos?
We’ll go through what it takes to deposit and withdraw using Zimpler in the sections below.
Are there any fees when depositing and withdrawing at the Zimpler casino?
Fees are a topic that everyone is concerned about. The majority of the time, casinos don’t charge any fees for deposits (rarely do they). On the other side, however, Zimpler charges some costs. Is it true that the fees are higher or lower than those charged by the competition?
Depending on the amount of money being sent, you might pay anything from 0.89 EUR to 4.82 EUR for a single payment. They charge a fee that must be paid within a certain time period, usually 14 days. Unfortunately, the company’s website did not provide these vital information.
How to Place a Deposit and Withdraw Your Winnings Using Zimpler?<
The first step in utilizing Zimpler is to locate a casino that accepts it. Casinos typically prefer players who utilize the same withdrawal and deposit procedure, as opposed to other payment options. We’ll go through how to make a deposit at a casino with Zimpler in this section.
- Enter your casino account information.
- Go to the payments section of your account. Some casinos may use a different name such as “cashier”. You can see a list of the payments you have made and are scheduled to make.
- If you want to transfer money into your casino account, go to the payment section and choose a payment method. Some casinos, on the other hand, may force you to select a payment option first before proceeding.
- When prompted, input your phone number. Zimpler is a pay-by-phone service, so keep that in mind.
- You should get an SMS message on your mobile phone as soon as possible. If you’re using Zimpler for the first time, you’ll need to link your Visa or Mastercard to your account. These information are only provided to Zimpler and not anyone else.
- Enter the deposit amount when everything is ready. On your phone, you will receive a one-time code that you may use to authenticate the transaction.
If your online casino supports Zimpler as a withdrawal option, you can withdraw by entering your mobile number. You will be given a security code via text message.
How We Rate and Review Zimpler
Before we include Zimpler online casinos on our site, our team of internet gambling experts thoroughly examines each one. To begin with, it’s worth noting that Zimpler is a genuine platform that only links to reputable and secure gaming providers. So, even though Zimpler does some of the legwork for us, we still want to do more to verify that all elements of the online casino experience meet our high standards.
Our staff includes payment methods experts, casino licensing authorities, game creators, and software engineers. Our combined experience allows us to suggest only the safest and best Zimpler casinos. You’ll never see a non-licensed casino on our page that isn’t certified by international regulatory bodies such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC). We also ensure that all of our highlighted sportsbooks and casinos provide a broad selection of games and betting options, attractive bonuses, and beautiful layouts.
How to use Zimpler at an online casino?
Zimpler is a payment method that is only available for online casinos. It’s simple to move money from Zimpler to an online casino; you can even do it in minutes.
- To start, choose an online casino that accepts Zimpler payments from our list.
- Go to the cashier or account section of your online casino and choose Zimpler as your payment method.
- Enter your phone number in the field provided and wait for a text message with a code. Input the code to move to the payment section. This code also activates your Zimpler account if you don’t already have one.
- You have the option to pay with your bank account or your credit card. The ‘Bill’ option must be paid within 14 days, while the ‘Card’ option allows you more time to pay.
- Confirm the deposit by entering your security code. Verify that your account balance has been credited with the money you deposited.
Zimpler is a secure and quick way to deposit at an online casino, and it’s been shown to help gamblers. However, previous withdrawals were not as easy using the platform. That changed recently when Zimpler delivered the capacity to withdraw funds using its platform. Not all Zimpler casinos provide withdrawal options, however. As a result, it’s worth double-checking before you join up at your preferred Zimpler gambling site to avoid disappointment.
Choose a Zimpler casino
Zimpler is one of the few payment options designed specifically for online casinos. It is simple to send money from Zimpler to an online casino, and deposits and withdrawals may be completed in minutes. Choose a Zimpler casino from our list of the top online casinos that accept Zimpler to begin.
Choose the Zimpler payment method
Select “Zimpler” from the list of payment options in your online casino’s cashier or account section.
Enter your phone number to activate your account
After clicking the Pay with Zimpler option, you must enter your phone number and wait for a text message with a code to arrive on your smartphone. To proceed to the payment area, use the code (this code also activates your Zimpler account if you don’t already have one).
Confirm your deposit
The second box says that you’ll need to pay a $50,000 premium within 14 days of your bank closing date. If you select the first “Bill,” which must be paid within 14 days of your bank’s closure date, you will be sent an IRS 1099-INT form (and possibly a settlement letter) at the end of your tax year.
Zimpler is a secure and quick method for making deposits at an online casino, and it has been used by gamblers. However, prior to recently, the service did not provide the same benefits for on-site gaming withdrawal transactions. That has recently changed, as Zimpler enabled users to withdraw money through the platform for the first time.
However, not all Zimpler casinos allow you to withdraw funds. As a result, it’s vital to verify before joining up at your preferred Zimpler casino so that you aren’t disappointed.
Solutions to Common Issues When Using Zimpler at Online Casino
I didn’t get an SMS code to confirm the deposit. When you first open Zimpler, you will receive an SMS message instructing you on how to set up your account. You may then make deposits at a casino after establishing your account and linking your Visa. If you are not receiving any communications, double-check that you have entered your phone number correctly.
I am unable to remove Zimpler as a payment option. If you have an outstanding debt, the casino may refuse to allow you to delete your last payment choice. Make sure your outstanding balance is erased before making any further payments. Otherwise, contact the casino for assistance.
I’m sorry, but I am unable to withdraw any money. There may be a few reasons why you won’t be able to withdraw any cash. The majority of casinos also have a minimum withdrawal amount. If you try to withdraw less money than the minimum required amount, you will not be successful. The problem might also be due to wagering restrictions. Before you can withdraw any winnings from a casino bonus, it must be wagered a specific number of times. Please read the terms and conditions of the casino for further information on wagering requirements.
Zimpler isn’t accepting deposits. Make sure your card data is correct. Also double-check that the card isn’t close to expiring, and that you haven’t exceeded any deposit restrictions. Check the transaction against the SMS code Zimpler will send you.
I was sent a code, but I made no deposit. If you obtain an SMS code from Zimpler yet did not make any payments yourself, it’s possible that someone else is attempting to use your phone number. In this instance, you should contact Zimpler right away to protect your account.
Zimpler vs other Casino Payment Methods
Zimpler is a payment gateway that offers secure payments at zero cost. You don’t have to disclose your financial information with anyone else because to it. It isn’t, however, the only payment option that provides this service. How does Zimpler compare to other e-wallets and pay by phone services? Boku is one of Zimpler’s main competitors. It’s a pay by phone service that’s popular among gamblers. Zimpler, on the other hand, was designed with iGaming in mind. Boku is mostly used for ordinary purchases/payments, whereas Zimpler is exclusively intended for gaming purposes.
You can also withdraw funds from online casinos using the same methods as you would at land-based casinos. Neteller and PayPal, for example, will allow you to make deposits without requiring your financial data. Zimpler reclaims its position as leader once again because it is simply more user-friendly. The account creation procedure is easier, and it offers several important security measures.
Benefits of Casinos That Accept Zimpler Deposits
There are several advantages to adopting Zimpler for your casino payments, which is why more and more top online casinos are including it in their payment options. If you like e-wallets and use a smartphone frequently, Zimpler will be the ideal payment option for you.
- Safe & Fast Mobile Phone Payments. In today’s online payment environment, the most important priorities are security and speed. When it comes to the first aspect, Zimpler has used the most advanced and cutting-edge encryption and protection technology available, ensuring that its customers’ accounts are secure from any unauthorized usage. When making a deposit in an online casino using Zimpler, you will experience levels of security comparable to PayPal or Skrill. When it comes to mobile payment providers, Zimpler is definitely at the top of the class. The deposit and play procedure takes just a few of seconds, making it ideal for quick, modern living! So if you wish to deposit and play at Zimpler casino, you can do so in only a matter of seconds!
- Zimpler is Licensed by the FCA. The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority is the country’s main fintech authority, which grants licenses to payment providers. It’s impossible to provide services to British people before obtaining a license from the FCA, which is why it’s practically impossible for a payment provider to do so. This license assures that the chosen payment method is secure, legal, and tested. As a result, Zimpler casino UK may use Zimpler as a payment option for its British gamers.
- Allow to Gamble Anonymously. Another major issue in recent years, not just in the realm of internet payments, is privacy, anonymity, and data handling. When you make a deposit in an online casino using an eWallet, you are usually prompted to pay by entering your eWallet account information (including your name, address, and financial information), as is the case when you use a credit card to deposit (your name, address, and credit card number are all visible). However, if you open an account with Zimpler online casino, you may play with complete anonymity. The only information the casino will have from you is your mobile phone number.
- You can set your gambling budget. One of the most useful features in casino payment methods is being able to restrict your budget and not spend too much money. Gambling addiction is a serious problem, and while all internet casinos encourage responsible gaming, that isn’t always the case with payment options. In Zimpler casino sites, you can set a limit on your betting budget by choosing an amount to deposit. You’ll also be able to monitor your wins and losses more easily.
- Great customer support. Zimpler has a helpful customer care staff that is accessible at any time to answer any queries or concerns you may have. There is a support center available for issues with the payment system itself, where you may ask a question and read other people’s problems and solutions. You can also contact Zimpler customer service by email or Facebook chat if you play in casinos with Zimpler.
Drawbacks of Casinos That Take Zimpler Deposits
Zimpler is a relatively new payment option that has only been in operation since 2012 and currently has around 100,000 active users, which is quite tiny for a payment provider. It’s also available in just a few countries (Scandinavia), so availability is another negative factor. There are also some disadvantages to Zimpler, including the fact that it works in a limited market:
- Small Fees. When you put money into an online casino, you may sometimes encounter a payment charge, which is subtracted from your account in addition to your gaming cash. Some payment methods have fees, whereas others do not. Wire transfer (bank account transfers) is one such procedure, as it has a relatively high processing fee and is hence not one of the most popular payments at casinos. On the other side, some payment providers, such as eWallets (Paypal, Skrill, Neteller) generally have no charge and what you deposit is exactly what you get. Because there’s usually a little fee associated with Zimpler deposits in a casino, this may be viewed as a disadvantage when compared to e-wallets.
- It operates only in Sweden, Finland and Germany. Zimpler is a Swedish company that started in Gothenburg and Stockholm (Sweden) and began operations in 2012. Their initial target market was Sweden, where they actually acquired a substantial number of active users. They expanded to the Finnish market, then the German. On their website, they have stated that Zimpler will enter other European markets soon. This is a significant liability for countries outside the Zimpler network since they are not supported. We’ve compiled a list of possible substitutes to Zimpler which utilize the same approach but are available outside these nations below.
- No Application (only browser transactions). Zimpler does not have an iOS or Android mobile-ready app. All payments are completed in the browser, which is still useful, but somewhat less safe than using an app. When you deposit money into a Zimpler casino UK, all you have to do is give your phone number and verify the code; there’s no need to visit the website itself. If you want to conduct transactions on Zimpler from your iPad or smartphone, though, you’ll need to go there in your browser.
What other payment methods are available at Zimpler casinos?
Zimpler will be a fantastic payment alternative for many gamers, but we realize that it won’t be right for everyone. If you don’t feel Zimpler is the best payment option for you, most casinos provide a variety of alternatives. The following are some of the most popular payment options accessible through Zimpler casinos:
Paysafecard is one of the most popular e-voucher systems in online gaming, and it works in a manner unlike any of the other payment options listed below. You may purchase your voucher using this payment method either online or at a physical retail location. In either case, you’ll have to register the voucher on the Paysafecard website, which will create an account for you. You may then use this voucher to deposit money into your preferred casinos that accept Paysafecard, with no need to disclose any sensitive banking information. This is a fantastic choice for individuals who wish to remain nameless when playing on the internet, but it should be noted that this payment method cannot be used to receive money.
PayPal is without a doubt the most popular e-wallet system worldwide. PayPal is an excellent choice since most gamers will already have an existing account for internet purchases. Deposits and withdrawals are completed swiftly, and there are no fees when you use this at most online casinos. It is extremely safe since you never have to provide sensitive banking information to the casino you’re playing at.
Skrill is a similar e-wallet payment system to PayPal in that it delivers fast deposits and withdrawals, better balance management and protection of sensitive banking data. It’s a very popular way to pay for online gambling, but there are some drawbacks: it isn’t as widely available as other e-wallets, it isn’t always eligible for welcome bonuses or discounts, and it has more fees than PayPal.
Neteller is a popular e-wallet payment option available at a variety of online casinos. It provides fast deposits and withdrawals, is simple to use, and keeps your banking information private. Unlike Skrill, it has higher costs than PayPal, so it isn’t as popular among many gamers.
A debit card is one of the simplest and most convenient payment methods available. In the United Kingdom, credit cards are not accepted. Nonetheless, debit cards are widely recognized at almost all casinos, with the vast majority of players already having one they may immediately start using. There are no additional accounts to create, and no waiting time for payments like with many different payment options. Players choose this payment method for its convenience and because it does not have any substantial fees associated with it, so you won’t miss out on casino site bonuses. This will not be your payment method if you want fast withdrawal times since withdrawals can take up to five business days.
Top Zimpler Casino Bonuses
The diversity of bonuses and discounts is one of the most appealing aspects about the top online casinos. There is a lot of rivalry in the online gambling market, therefore the best online gambling sites and applications must discover methods to set themselves apart from the competition. Bonuses are one of the greatest ways to do so since they aid in attracting new players while also keeping current members pleased.
It’s worth noting that Zimpler is not available as a payment option at UK online casinos right now. However, when looking for the finest online casinos, you will find the following incentives:
- Welcome bonuses – The welcome bonus is Zimpler’s most popular and common offer, which serves as a welcome to the casino site. It’s a challenge for online casinos to provide the most lucrative welcome package possible, especially on sites that aren’t owned by real-money gambling companies. The deposit match bonus is the most typical and frequent kind of welcome bonus seen at Zimpler casinos.
- No deposit bonus – A no-deposit bonus is one of the most popular incentives among online casino gamers. That’s because the casino will give you money to gamble with without strings attached, so you don’t have to spend your own money. You won’t get a large sum of money, but free cash is still useful.
- Referral bonus – A tell-a-friend bonus is a type of bonus in which the casino gives you money if you get a friend to join up and make their first deposit.
There are certain additional incentives that internet casinos provide to regulars after they’ve passed the sign-up phase. For example, you might be given a Free Spins offer, which gives you free spins on a specific online slot machine. Other perks include VIP membership in loyalty programs that allow you to earn points by wagering on various rewards and privileges.
Bonuses are restricted to certain players based on the amount of money they deposit. Casinos will have various requirements that you must meet in order to take advantage of bonuses. These might include wagering demands, time limits, and particular games that may or may not be accessible.
Bonuses can change on a regular basis. As a result, our staff is always researching the top Zimpler casinos to determine current bonuses. Visit the best casino bonuses page and stay up to date on all casino news from Zimpler-friendly casinos. However, keep in mind that Zimpler is not currently available in the United Kingdom. As with any other casino bonus, make sure you read the terms and conditions of the operator to ensure there are no wagering restrictions involved.
Zimpler is a fantastic option for anyone seeking for a new, better payment method at casinos. There’s little wrong with the service. Zimpler provides everything you could want in terms of security and simplicity of use. Payments are made quickly. You don’t have to give financial information to anybody (except Zimpler itself). Each transaction is also accompanied by an additional code that must be verified.
The major disadvantage is the service area. If you live in North America, for example, you will not be able to utilize it. However, if you are based in Europe, it is one of the finest alternatives available.
Do I need an account for Zimpler?
Yes, you will. To deposit and withdraw funds at your preferred online casino, you must create a Zimpler account. Unlike other e-wallets, you do not have to submit any documents to register for Zimpler. Additionally, registration is instantaneous and your Zimpler account will be activated when you make your first online casino deposit by texting a code to the number displayed on your screen.
Does Zimpler charge any fees?
Yes, there might be costs involved with your Zimpler transactions. You won’t have to pay any fees if you use the card payment option. Payments made through your bank or phone bill, on the other hand, will incur a transaction fee.
Can I plan my budget with Zimpler?
Yes, you can. Zimpler has a bankroll management feature designed for online casino gamers. You may request that your account’s budget be limited to prevent further money from being sent to an online casino if you contact Zimpler’s customer care and explain why you need it. If you approach your spending limit, Zimpler will contact you by phone to check your status and discuss whether you wish to raise your limit or keep it the same.
Will I get a Casino Bonus with a Zimpler deposit?
You will. Many online casinos offer big bonuses to Zimpler users who deposit money. There are welcome bonuses, free spins, no-deposit incentives, and referral program perks available to both new and seasoned gamers. There are bonuses available to both new and existing players, but be sure to check the casino’s terms and conditions to find out whether Zimpler deposits qualify for bonus offers.
Which countries accept Zimpler?
Zimpler is currently accessible in Sweden and Finland. It will be available in Germany and the Netherlands shortly. Although Zimpler isn’t yet supported by online casinos in the United Kingdom, the firm plans to enter the market there soon, with a target launch date of two years.
Does Zimpler offer support?
Yes, Zimpler offers great customer service to customers of online casinos. The Zimpler customer care center includes email and phone contact, as well as quick and knowledgeable replies from the support team. On the Zimpler website, you may also find a comprehensive FAQ area.
Which currencies are supported with Zimpler?
Zimpler currently supports the Swedish Krona and Euro, but it is working to include British Pounds. Zimpler will be accessible in online casinos in the UK as a payment option once this occurs, with Sterling accepted for deposits and withdrawals.